Aeolian Grove, located in Fulton's historic district near the town square, was built ca. 1842 by the Eckford family from Aberdeen in neighboring Monroe County. During the 1840's the home was sold to the Tannehill family who were recent immigrants from Scotland. The Tannehill family operated a store in partnership with Joshua Toomer at the corner of Main and South Gaither streets. During the 1800's Aeolian Grove was also home to the Cates, Baldridge and Orr families of Fulton.
Photograph by Bob Franks